2018 Clasp Book Tour program
- 22 Mars Paris, l’Ecole des Arts Joailliers par Van Cleef & Arpels, inscription ici
- April 14th, San Francisco, Macchiarini Creative Design Gallery, click here to register, here for infos
- April 17th, Berkeley, Ca, at the Metal Arts Guild, click here for registration
- April 18th, San Francisco Golden Gate GIA Alumni Chapter, click here for registration, here for infos
- May 3rd, Pueblo, Colorado Center for Metal Arts, click here for registration, here for infos
- October 23rd, London, at the Society of Jewellery Historians, click here for infos
See 3’35 of the 2017 lecture at the SNAG in New Orleans.
A book the VICTORIA & ALBERT Museum in London said : ” IT’S A TRIUMPH ! “
both English and French versions of the book are available, worldwide shipping.
Click on image below to go direct shopping in the on-line boutique.
From the Early Bronze Age to fine contemporary jewellery: a story told for the very first time : click on this link for more details on the fabrication of the books!
Creating minimalist or spectacular jewelry with interchangeable clasps in Paris
Stingrays, pearls, unusual stones … unforeseen associations.
Contact me at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Buy on line, worldwide shipment : e-boutique.anna-tabakhova.com/en/
- Photos and models copyrighted, all rights reserved