2018 Clasp Book Tour program
- 22 Mars Paris, l’Ecole des Arts Joailliers par Van Cleef & Arpels, inscription ici
- April 14th, San Francisco, Macchiarini Creative Design Gallery, click here to register, here for infos
- April 17th, Berkeley, Ca, at the Metal Arts Guild, click here for registration
- April 18th, San Francisco Golden Gate GIA Alumni Chapter, click here for registration, here for infos
- May 3rd, Pueblo, Colorado Center for Metal Arts, click here for registration, here for infos
- October 23rd, London, at the Society of Jewellery Historians, click here for infos
See 3’35 of the 2017 lecture in New Orleans at the Snag.
A book the VICTORIA & ALBERT Museum in London said : ” IT’S A TRIUMPH ! “
CLASPS, 4,000 Years of Fasteners in Jewellery
both English and French versions of the book are available, worldwide shipping.
From the Early Bronze Age to fine contemporary jewellery: a story told for the very first time.